Saturday, November 27, 2010

Bryan cranston



Actor Bryan Cranston can boast about sharing a bed with Julia Roberts - even if the actress was fully clothed and he was cold and naked under the sheets.

The former Malcolm in the Middle actor co-stars with Roberts in Tom Hanks' new movie Larry Crowne, and admits he loved playing the Oscar winner's husband.

However, there was one bedroom scene he'll always remember.

Cranston tells Eonline.com, "She's giggling and I am completely naked. She is completely in sweats (under the blanket), but I'm naked underneath because I have to make an exit and you see that he has nothing on."

"She says she's embarrassed. I go, 'Why are you embarrassed? I'm the one with nothing on!'"

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger